With another month coming to an end, I am going to use this edition of Speedlinking to recognize the Top Commentators from the month of July.
We’ve had some interesting discussions and I appreciate everyone that takes the time to share their thoughts and opinions. Last month I had the honor of having my first truly negative comment on my post about being a better husband. But the thing that really made me happy was how many of you quickly provided your voice of support and encouragement!
Without further ado, I’d like to encourage you to pay the following people a visit and thank them for their participation here:
1. The top spot for the month of June was taken by Derrich with 20 comments. Last week Derrich somehow scored a VIP pass to the Bud Light Maxim Hookup (very jealous) and shared his thoughts on being kicked to the curb by Technorati. I’ve also been experiencing some odd behavior with the listing for this blog at Technorati so hopefully there aren’t any problems brewing.
2. In 2nd place, Leo Chiang shared his *Trekkie Ninja Chinaman* wisdom with us 14 times. With his weekly Hump Day Video feature, Leo shares a little bit about his world of close combat with two video clips from Bas Rutten. In addition, Leo took some time to share 8 fun facts about himself and was gracious enough to tag me to do the same.
3. Just behind Leo in the 3rd spot is MsDanielle with 12 comments. Danielle continues to provide outstanding content and had a great post where she gave a shout out to some of the up and coming female bloggers that she has been following. She then shared some of her outstanding industry knowledge with a great post on why PPC and SEO go hand-in-hand for online businesses – be sure to check out the great graphical representation! 😉 Danielle closed the week by providing us some insight on porn for women!
4. Damien Riley has been having a good time with his blog and found his blog freedom at last. Be sure to check out his post on 6 pop culture questions that I have asked myself a few times before. Damien also had a great post on StumbleUpon karma but while I have the post in my RSS reader the post is nowhere to be found on his site.
5. Chris Gray from SEO Ladder rounds out the Top Commentators for the month with 9 comments. Chris puts out some great content and as much as I would like to recognize him with a few links to current posts, he hasn’t shared any new posts for a few weeks now. I’ll be watching my RSS reader for some new entries from SEO Ladder.
That concludes this edition of Speedlinking. With the first Speedlinking post of the month dedicated to the Top Commentators, be sure to stay active with your comments. As you can see from the list above, it shouldn’t be too difficult to secure a spot in the top 5 and you’ll be rewarded with a few extra back links – which never hurt from a PR4 site.
Next week I think I am going to try something new with the Speedlinking where I will be accepting reader submissions. If you have a blog or particular post that you want to get in front of everyone, just drop me a line to let me know what you would like included and why it should be considered for the next Speedlinking.