Last week a new book on blogging hit the shelves – the digital shelves – and it features interviews with 40 top bloggers as they share their secrets to creating a high-profile, high-traffic, and high-profit blog.
Blog Blazers by Stephane Grenier provides insights from some of the most successful bloggers on how to avoid common blogging mistakes, as well as things like what the top blogs have in common.
Wait a minute…Derek Semmler? That’s me!
I am so happy to tell all of you that Steph had contacted me awhile back about this and asked if I would be willing to be interviewed for his book. It is quite an honor to have been included among this group of bloggers, as there are some true superstars included in this book.
Inside the book, you will find the collection of bloggers providing tips and advice on topics such as:
- What’s the most common mistake new bloggers make?
- What’s your best tip for writing a successful blog post?
- What’s the best way to make money from your blog?
Or…you can win a free copy!
As you can see in the picture, I’ve got my hands on a copy – multiple copies actually – and I am pleased to tell you that I will be giving them away!
On Thanksgiving Day, I will be selecting 5 winners that will each receive a copy of the book Blog Blazers.
Entry requirements are extremely easy – simply leave a comment on this post explaining what question you would ask these top 40 bloggers and you’re entered for your chance to win!
- Comments will be accepted until 11:59pm CST, November 26th, 2008.
- Only one entry per person will be counted.
- Winners will be selected at random using the Random Integer Generator on Thursday, November 27th, 2008 (Thanksgiving Day).
- Winners will have seven days to respond with their contact information. In the event a winner does not respond, an alternate winner will be selected.
Bonus Entry: Write a new blog post about the book – feel free to mention that you read the blog of one of the coolest guys in the book, ahem – and you will receive a bonus entry. Be sure to send me an email with the URL to your post so I don’t miss it.
Anyone and everyone is eligible to win, as I will ship the book world-wide. Also, while I am not the author of the book, I have had a few people ask me if I would sign the book. If you’d like it to be signed by yours truly (aka Chapter 15), all you need to do is ask.
Good luck everyone!
By the way…for those that know about my participation with Movember, you can see I still have not yet sculpted my ‘stache.