Q&A Round 1 :: The Questions

by derek on May 2, 2008 · 16 comments

As I previously mentioned, one of my goals while attending SOBCon08 is to step outside of my comfort zone and connect with people in the hopes of forming long-lasting relationships.
Part of establishing a relationship is getting to know the other person. While I am busy doing that tonight at the opening night of SOBCon, I thought that I would take a cue from Shoemoney and open the floor for all of you to ask me questions.
You can ask anything that you like and I will answer to the best of my abilities, or tell you if I don’t know the answer.
Fire away!

Damien May 2, 2008 at 5:50 pm

Cool, I am first … all the rest of you peeps, get in line (LOL)
How important is it to have friends. I’m not talking about internet friends. Flesh and bone, come over for dinner, go see a game at the field with friends. AND, how many of these do you have >:)
I’ve been asking myself this question lately is why. Have a great first night at SOBcon, I am freagin’ jealous dude.
Damien’s last blog post..You don’t have to…

Ling May 2, 2008 at 11:35 pm

I consider a blog to be an extension of a person’s real life, like an economics professor having a blog about economics. Question is, how credible is it to run a blog, without having any real life experience to back it up? Is it even right to call yourself an expert on whatever your blog is about, if you haven’t really done anything related in real life?
Ling’s last blog post..Cleveland and Our Planet

Furniture Store May 3, 2008 at 3:02 am

Have a great time at the conference and hope you achieve all the goals and targets that you set yourself.

pauletet May 3, 2008 at 8:43 pm

I have a question for you. What inspired you to start blogging?

iphone guy May 4, 2008 at 5:56 am

How long have you been earning money online? How long did it take for you to start making a reasonable amount? Do you feel that the work you put in was worth it?
Sorry for 3 questions!
John

Steve Elliott May 4, 2008 at 5:16 pm

Simply question for you Derek…
Which of your commentator’s do you like the most (and which the least!)?
πŸ™‚

Asia'h Epperson May 4, 2008 at 9:48 pm

My question: Is your link to shoemoney broken?
πŸ™‚
Asia’h Epperson’s last blog post..Asia’h Epperson Going For Vacation

Trouble Sleeping May 4, 2008 at 11:33 pm

Meeting with people and interacting with them is definitely hard for me too. I’m more of the type of person who only speaks when I have something to say so people take my personality the wrong way. Good luck to ya man.

Eva White May 5, 2008 at 5:08 am

One question. What is your blogging routine?
Eva White’s last blog post..Celebrity Buzz?.

Futon-Matt May 5, 2008 at 6:27 am

I have a question Derek. What kind of coffee do you drink?
(Maybe I should have waited until I was finished with my coffee) πŸ™‚

dotster hosting May 5, 2008 at 6:32 am

My question is do you really like your blog and the post you write.
dotster hosting’s last blog post..Dotster review after 4 months hosted

Home Recording Studio May 5, 2008 at 10:18 am

Why do you think that it is important for you to go outside your normal beat to try and make long lasting relationships. Why not from within your normal everyday circle?

Home Recording Studio May 5, 2008 at 10:30 am

Derek, I have been having trouble with your server. I keep getting the message”Problem loading the page”

Nicole Price May 6, 2008 at 2:51 am

Are you satisfied? Satisfied with what you have achieved, with what you own, or are you the restless sort who always needs more and more and is never really truly happy?
Nicole Price’s last blog post..Freebies (Again?)

Nicole Price May 6, 2008 at 2:59 am

Also, what is the one thing that you regret doing or not doing the most?
Nicole Price’s last blog post..Freebies (Again?)

derek May 6, 2008 at 8:52 pm

Comments are now closed.

Comments on this entry are closed.