Q&A Round 2 :: The Questions

by derek on June 13, 2008 · 25 comments

After a day spent working from home, I took advantage of the new summer hours on Fridays and took my oldest son to see The Incredible Hulk.
As I decompress from a day at the movies and a night playing Ghost In The Graveyard with the neighborhood kids, I thought tonight would be a good time to open the floor for another round of Questions & Answers.
You can ask anything that you like and I will answer to the best of my abilities, or tell you if I don’t know the answer.
What do you want to know?

Ling@Uptake June 14, 2008 at 12:55 am

Umm.. Is the Incredible Hulk worth watching? πŸ™‚

Nicole Price June 14, 2008 at 8:04 am

What are all the things that you do regularly with your children, with your wife and with all of them together, and how often?
Nicole Prices last blog post..Lighting Up The House

cory huff June 14, 2008 at 8:14 am

Would you be willing to do a post series on how you monetize so well? Specifically, how you’ve managed to make so much cash even though you don’t have a huge PageRank or an exceptional amount of traffic?
cory huffs last blog post..Man Blogging Going Mainstream

Tom - StandOutBlogger.com June 16, 2008 at 4:43 am

great question. looking forward to this answer
Tom – StandOutBlogger.coms last blog post..Fixed Problem With RSS Feed

Nicole Price June 16, 2008 at 10:47 am

Your blog is no spring chicken Cory!
Nicole Prices last blog post..Fashion Industry: Who’s The Most Influential and Powerful

Airsoft Guns June 14, 2008 at 1:30 pm

I don’t know what to ask, but I know what to say. I think you’ve done a great job with monetization and popularization of the blog. How did you do so well so fast? (I guess that’s a question, considering it has a question mark)

Michael Kwan June 14, 2008 at 5:58 pm

How do you put up with such a lengthy commute to work? I got a little frazzled when I used to commute a mere 15-20 minutes to get to work.
Michael Kwans last blog post..How I Got Started with Blogging and Freelance Writing

Andrea June 14, 2008 at 6:14 pm

do you like to cook? if so, what are some of your fav things to grill? ( i say grill cause men like grilling and iirc, you mentioned it too) also, what are some of your favorite “comfort” foods that you enjoy?
me personally, i like i cook steaks with fresh veggies on the side. and as far as comfort food…. i like to say hello to my favorite guys, ben and jerry.

Steve@Free iPods June 15, 2008 at 2:40 pm

What is the meaning of life? πŸ™‚

Andrea June 15, 2008 at 3:25 pm

OOooo!! thats a good one, i cant to hear the answer!!

Nicole Price June 16, 2008 at 10:41 am

While I eagerly look forward to Derek’s take on this, I would like to share a favorite quote – “Life is the only game where the object of the game is to figure out what the rules are…” – Tom Seeley

Futon-Matt June 17, 2008 at 10:35 am

Meaning? Who said there was one?
πŸ™‚

Shawn Knight June 15, 2008 at 10:03 pm

Uhm, what is Ghost in the Graveyard? Don’t recall that game from my childhood…
Shawn Knights last blog post..Sanctioned Occasions for Fun

Simon@Free Vector Clip Art June 16, 2008 at 1:23 am

I am interested in what you think the best way to make money from blogs is? i.e. what are the best banner ads etc to use. Cheers.
Simons last blog post..Free Spock Star Trek Cartoon Vector Image

IPO June 16, 2008 at 10:01 am

It is absolutely necessary to work on Monday? Just kidding πŸ™‚ Ok, so who is the better Hulk, Edward Norton or Eric Bana?

Futon-Matt June 16, 2008 at 12:28 pm

Yeah, I was wondering about the actor change in the Hulk. So which one is better?

Steve@Free iPods June 16, 2008 at 2:04 pm

The other question I was pondering was this….
If we evolved from monkeys, does that mean that God is hairy and eats bananas?

Andrea June 16, 2008 at 8:52 pm

Hey Derek, when are you going to answer the questions? do you have a cut off for the questions?
….just wonderin’

derek June 16, 2008 at 8:58 pm

I’m planning to answer the questions either Wednesday or Friday.

JLow June 17, 2008 at 3:24 am

What do you think Tony Stark was referring to at the end of Hulk?
πŸ™‚

CRM June 17, 2008 at 5:26 am

What should i ask?? hmm oh i have it. if you had one wish what would you wish???

Andrea June 17, 2008 at 8:15 am

and no saying “i would wish for more wishes!” LOL

Andrea June 17, 2008 at 5:45 pm

i just thought of another one…..are we allowed to ask more than once?
if yes, How are you liking your Mac? What are the pros and cons so far? (for you, not what you have heard from all the apple-haters) Dont forget, if you have any probs/questions, i can help you out or my husband, he is more knowledgeable than i am. πŸ™‚

Steve@Free iPods June 18, 2008 at 6:14 pm

The only Mac I have experience of is Big….and comes with fries. Yum πŸ™‚
(Sorry for being slighty off topic but I have pangs for Maccy D!)

derek June 20, 2008 at 11:18 am

Comments are now closed.

Comments on this entry are closed.