He's Humping Me!

by derek on December 5, 2008 · 24 comments

During our most recent Q&A session, Nicole from Great Prices Here had made a request for more funny content on the blog. Since one of my goals with this blog is to deliver content that the community enjoys, I thought that I would try to sprinkle in some more humorous posts here and there.
So naturally when I made a visit to Break.com the other day and came across this video, I knew that I just had to share it as I could not stop laughing – even after watching it multiple times.

After watching this clip a handful of times, I had to sit and question what was the most disturbing funny part of the video – the fact that the dog is trying to hump this little kid or the fact that the man, who I assume is the dad, is laughing hysterically?
But the best part, which made me laugh so hard I nearly cried, was when I turned up the speakers to hear what the little kid was saying and heard, “He’s humping me!

Blog expert December 5, 2008 at 5:29 pm

That is one of the funniest videos I have seen of lately. That dog was really going at it.
Blog experts last blog post..3 Ways to a Popular Blog

Greg December 5, 2008 at 7:50 pm

LMAO! Hilarious! Before we had Jayden, we had a dog (who was neutered), and he would frequently hump pillows laying around the house.
Gregs last blog post..Win A Tabletop Games Package: Clue, Operation, and KenKen!

derek December 8, 2008 at 2:13 pm

A friend of mine has a dog that has his own “special” stuffed animal, although I don’t know if that thing is still in one piece.

Ling@Uptake December 6, 2008 at 1:36 am

LOL! That kid is too small to be saying things like that.

derek December 8, 2008 at 2:14 pm

Clearly this has happened to the kid before, as he knew exactly what to say.

Moumita December 6, 2008 at 2:13 am

Nice Video. Thanks for attaching.

Neil@PS3 December 6, 2008 at 6:10 am

Funny video. Thanks for sharing it.

Nicole Price December 6, 2008 at 7:51 am

This is always a matter of some serious discussions when the parents, the pet and children are involved in such instances which can produce merriment, or disgust, or embarrassment. Frankly, while I would laugh at it, I would be rather more gentle with the kid if I was the parent.

derek December 8, 2008 at 2:16 pm

I’d have to think that this has happened numerous times with the dog, and while they may have been serious about the first time, maybe it is something that they have learned to laugh at and move on.

Simon@PC Software Reviews December 6, 2008 at 4:47 pm

Ye, that dad isn’t winning the parent of the year contest. I would be to embarrassed to tape this with my kids.
Simons last blog post..Home Finance Software

hurtige forbrugslan December 7, 2008 at 10:28 pm

Hehe… that is so hilarious; the kid might be young to say that but what else he can say if the dog is doing it to him?
hurtige forbrugslans last blog post..DER Quicklån på op til 15.000 DKK

Jessica W December 8, 2008 at 3:54 am

Lol, very funny video.. It is good to break time with some hilarious stuff 🙂
Jessica Ws last blog post..Why is Professional Web Design so Important

Nicole Price December 8, 2008 at 9:46 am

Derek, in my eagerness to let off my steam, I forgot to thank you for acceding to my request. I hope that we can see a lot more. Thanks.
Nicole Prices last blog post..Offbeat Gift Ideas

derek December 8, 2008 at 2:17 pm

We’ll see what other things I can do, including trying to bring more of my humor into my every day writing.

Larry @ Metal Halide December 8, 2008 at 2:12 pm

WOW thats funny stuff

aqiq@travel sickness December 8, 2008 at 4:15 pm

This video was very funny and I really laugh hard when see it. I wonder if any dog will behave like that.
aqiqs last blog post..Travel sickness

Walter@ Buy New Car Tips December 8, 2008 at 10:54 pm

That video was frickin hilarious. Funny dog videos never get old.
Walters last blog post..How to Buy a Used Car : Tips for Buying a Used Car

Andrea December 9, 2008 at 8:22 am

I find this freaking funny too. you can tell this isnt the first time this has happened between the boy and dog. I used to have a bulldog that humped anyone that wasnt taller than a small kid. It was pretty funny.
I know as a parent, times like these arent so much embarassing but more like capturing the candidness of life.
Would I have done the same thing if i was the dad?? Yeah, probably. So i guess I am not going to get mother of the year but I am sure having a laugh at life. 🙂

Justin December 11, 2008 at 3:59 pm

God that video made me laugh. I think we still have a couple months before our dog starts giving us problems
Justins last blog post..Florida Insurance

Steve@Trade Show Guru December 11, 2008 at 6:57 pm

hey Derek,
I stopped by to see how the competition is doing in the Canadian Club schwag giveaway (it’s growing, damn!).
Anyway, thanks for the entertaining? video. Yet one more reason why I’ll never ice skate. It would be bad enough to fall on my keister, but to have a dog attack said keister? Aughhhhhhh….
~ Steve, the just-say-no-to-ice-skating trade show guru
Steves last blog post..Trade Show Secrets

Nick@romandock dot com December 11, 2008 at 10:50 pm

Lol, that IS pretty funny!
Nicks last blog post..Housekeeping – December 2008

Shiva December 12, 2008 at 3:24 am

Nice funny video!

Shaun@pet insurance compare March 24, 2009 at 9:27 am

You can always rely on a dog….

ted benson June 15, 2011 at 9:20 am

OMG that was the funniest video of the year–thanks!!!