Kindle Buyer Booster

by derek on February 9, 2012 · 55 comments

Not too long ago I mentioned a new info product that I was preparing to launch and I would like to let you all know that it has launched this afternoon!
As you surely know, the Kindle is one of the hottest markets right now for entrepreneurs looking to make their mark and build an income online. So naturally, my product is targeted for that market and is something I used in boosting my own book to Best Seller status.
With that said, I am proud to present to you…

Kindle Buyer Booster

The new product is called Kindle Buyer Booster and is targeted as a supplement to all the information people are learning about selling Kindle books.
I’ve bought quite a few products myself from people that promise the world when it comes to success with Kindle books. There have been some that have really great information, but many others that completely miss the mark with what they are teaching.
But one thing that has been consistent across all of them is that they don’t cover the tips that I have provided in Kindle Buyer Booster.
The key ninja secret sauce is something really easy to implement, but it adds social proof to your book instantly that boosts your book up the rankings and puts it in front of more eyeballs on Amazon. I’ve made this super affordable so everyone can reap the benefit too!
Head on over to the Warrior Forum to pick up a copy now!

Miki February 10, 2012 at 2:58 am

Actually am looking for Akash Tablet…Where can i get it???

Jean @ Used Tires February 16, 2012 at 12:33 am

Really? I heard it has quite a few problems. Better to wait for Aakash 2 I think.
The Kindle Buyer Booster definitely seems like a very good and useful solution, Derek.
-Jean

Finallyfast.com February 11, 2012 at 2:37 pm

This is really an amazing. I love my Kindle and especially the opportunity to by books so easily in my native language.
I have friends that are working on project making an income with Kindle books. I introduced them your blog and shared this post with them.
Really cool.
~Anja~

Robert Agar-Hutton February 12, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Hi Derek,
Just bought Kindle Buyer Booster and I have a MAJOR problem as I can’t figure out how to use your “super ninja tactic” – can you contact me via email so I can explain the problem (which may or may not be related to my being based in the UK)
Many thanks.
Robert.

derek February 12, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Sure thing…I will shoot you an email in a minute!

Robert Agar-Hutton February 13, 2012 at 2:33 am

Thanks Derek – will follow your advice and get back to you 🙂

Russ@Michigan Web Design February 13, 2012 at 2:00 am

Awesome post as always! I will definitely be looking into the Kindle Buyer Booster

Settlement Purchaser February 13, 2012 at 10:31 am

I have been waiting to buy a tablet but have found that the kindle fire is just what I want with all the options I need. Thanks for the advise i will go and check out the link and see what I can do to help myself out.

Edwin@Free Software and more! February 13, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your site. You have some really good articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Regards!

Samantha@Savvy Women February 14, 2012 at 7:48 am

I see that you got a lot of great feedback Derek! Hope you will generate lots of sales.

derek February 14, 2012 at 8:08 am

Thanks Samantha! It has been doing great so far, much better than I had anticipated.

Jeremy Ruggles @ internet marketing February 14, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Hey Derek,
The kindle really has changed the way digital products are used. They have become so easy to access and have almost become commonplace in our lives. Taking full advantage of that is a no brainer.
This WSO is a must have for sure.
Thanks,
~Jeremy

Stan@Michigan Insurance Companes February 16, 2012 at 9:57 am

if I was in this marketing I get it for sure…Derek has yet to not come through

Stan @ Michigan Insurance Companies March 14, 2012 at 9:45 am

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

derek March 15, 2012 at 12:23 am

Are you talking to yourself? 😉

Maja@fantastic sams February 16, 2012 at 11:23 pm

I think it is novice and unique step in internet marketing. I welcome this.

Settlement Purchaser February 17, 2012 at 2:17 pm

I just got my Kindle Fire the other day and I love it, i also suggested your book , to some friends of mine who are new dads.

derek February 17, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Thanks for the recommendation of my book! Good to know about the Fire, I’ve been thinking of getting one for my wife…the price is much more reasonable than an iPad and for her purposes I am sure it would be fine.

Frances February 22, 2012 at 12:37 am

I dont have any idea about this Maybe I should buy..

Isaac@Cash for Gold Gilbert Az February 22, 2012 at 9:19 am

My wife loves her Kindle. Great package as well.

Jeff @ Xstudios Web Design February 22, 2012 at 11:00 am

The Kindle is fantastic. I opted for the bare-bones $79 version. I wante d to keep the reading experience as close to a book as possible.
I really don’t want a keyboard, or full color and ability to watch movies on it….just to read.

Janice@Playstation 4 February 23, 2012 at 7:08 am

Not exactly up my alley… But I’m debating about picking this up. In your opinion, the ebook affiliate marketing isn’t yet saturated? Seems like a lot of people jumped on the bandwagon! Anyway, awesome that you got yet another product out the door. STOP making me feel like a bum!

Steve@Capital Of Canada April 10, 2012 at 12:09 am

I know what you mean – there’s a lot out there on selling books for Kindles, but the trick is to do it better than the masses and this could help.

Rynker February 24, 2012 at 11:51 pm

This is really nice. Thanks alot for sharing with us…

Latest Designs Of Sofa February 25, 2012 at 5:16 am

I had the chance to check out this cool WSO last week and found
it is very good…
This product offers some easy ways to get your book noticed by
buyers…therefore getting you more traffic and making you more money…

Auto Repair Renton February 29, 2012 at 3:48 am

Its give me some tips that will help me to make my work easier and simpler!

Rivers February 29, 2012 at 11:04 am

This is really awesome. Great to get to know about this new product info. Thanks for announcing.

Alaska SEO February 29, 2012 at 8:24 pm

This must be great work coming from you.

Charles@freegiftcards March 1, 2012 at 8:17 am

Good post. I have been wanting to get involved in the Kindle market for some time and really did not know where to start. Will head over to WF and check out your Kindle buyer booster. I also see from Chi-Town? I grew up in Bloomington Illinois. Small world

derek March 1, 2012 at 11:08 am

Small world indeed, as I spent my college days in Bloomington at IWU. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello Charles!

Catherine March 1, 2012 at 10:41 pm

I am using a kindle which works awesome. Thanks for your post Derek.

nottingham plastering March 4, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Hi Derek, Probably not the item for me (Kindle), but well done on getting your second book out there, I wish you every success during these tough times.

Sheila March 6, 2012 at 11:44 am

I never try to use kindle but my friend told me that using this tool is really nice..

Mirana March 7, 2012 at 5:54 am

I agree that this kindle really is a great tool and very convenient to use..I really love to have one also..

Dan@Marco Island Real Estate March 8, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Good stuff, Derek. Congrats on “Dad, Can We”. Your info is always interesting to a new blogger/ writer like me.

Dawid@Fotografia slubna Lodz March 9, 2012 at 2:57 am

Kindle is great tool. Since I buy it in May last year I’v red houndreds of books. Also Amazon has great customer policy.

Mike Reeson March 12, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Being new into the tablet world, I going to have to check this out. Thanks.

Yuva @ gifts to india March 14, 2012 at 10:41 am

Hi Derek this post is very useful to me because am going to buy a new kindle

Joel@video production March 21, 2012 at 3:44 am

I need to check out more on the background of the tool and how it is used to market books. From the users side I still prefer reading real books as my eyes need a break from the screen each day.

Cristina March 26, 2012 at 7:07 am

My husband wanted to buy a Kindle but I wouldn’t allow him because we already have an iPad. He keeps saying that Kindle is really good for ebooks. Is it true that you can get as much as 20% – 30% discount off books from Amazon using Kindle? Just checking LOL

Ramsi Munir March 26, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Congrats for launching your new info product. I couldn’t agree more about the hotness of the kindle market and I believe it’s one of the best product I’ve ever purchased.
Will definitely check out your book.
Ramsi

pc part March 28, 2012 at 2:41 am

Will head over to WF and check out your Kindle buyer booster.

Jacko April 19, 2012 at 5:21 pm

This is a very interesting article. Hey what did you use to convert your book into kindle?

xaynha@xaynha April 20, 2012 at 12:37 am

Hi Derek this post is very useful to me because am going to buy a new kindle

Anita@Brazilian Wax Video May 1, 2012 at 5:10 am

I love that you sell things on Warrior Forum. You’ve got quite the solid reputation over there, Derek 🙂
Anita. xx

Dave@New Launch Guru May 1, 2012 at 8:09 am

Thanks for the update!
I think the kindle is still the best reader out there.

Dave@New Launch Guru May 1, 2012 at 11:22 am

Bah… Keywordluv’s Yournam@Yourkeywords abit buggy.. cannot have “.”. Sorry for the spam double post above… really not intentional 🙁

derek May 1, 2012 at 3:35 pm

No worries, I cleaned it up and removed the duplicate. 🙂

Victoria May 4, 2012 at 8:03 am

I would like to get into the Kindle craze as well. I have started reading about this opportunity recently, but I guess in about a month or so I’m ready to start publishing. Will check out ‘the booster’ then 😉

Bobby Hutchinson May 18, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Hi Derek,
Bought your Kindle Buyer Booster immediately, I’m putting romances up on Kindle and struggling with getting reviews. Great idea, but one big problem–you have to have email addresses of people with Kindles to use your idea. Any thoughts on how to go about getting those folks? My friends and relatives just don’t Kindle.
Thanks,
Bobby

Sandro @ Italian Music May 28, 2012 at 12:14 pm

I headed over to WF and checked out your product, too. From the many positive reviews, it seems a solid one. Would love to write a kindle book soon.

Social media news May 30, 2012 at 5:54 am

Kindle buyer booster is one of the best things that came up for the kindle seller. Not only it helps to optimize their kindle book and drive traffics but it also give more chances for those who are new in selling kindle eboks.

Liz June 4, 2012 at 8:19 am

I am looking to write a Kindle book. Just saw your product on the Warrior Forum. Can’t wait to get started!

kopuz June 20, 2012 at 7:13 am

Dave@NewLaunch Guru August 5, 2012 at 6:28 am

warrior forums? what’s that?